Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chinese invasion

(a) My group has 16 members, 11 are chinese, 2 are korean and one is a russian. At work my English usage is extremely telegraphic in nature. I dont say "When will this work get done, oh will get done soon, great", instead I say "When done STOP soon done STOP good STOP".

(b) My lunch conversations primarily deal with the "how-tos and what-tos of consuming raw salmon" and being invited for weekend fishing trips which start at 10PM and last till 6 in the morning. Needless to say I politely decline, not because sporting a fishing pole in the middle of the might seem ungodly to some, but because I have to consume whatever I catch the next morning RAW.

(c) I have taken an unwordly liking to those damn crawfish(es).

(d) Watsao (fuck off)

(e) I have no idea why some of the posts and the template have suddenly gone "YO ITALICS"

(f) I feel there is a book inside me, but I doubt there is a publisher out there.

PS: I am getting addicted to SEx and the City. All I need now is to grow a couple of pigtails

No comments: