Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Touched my sole bro

One of the best Kites review

"This movie not mean for the typical bollywood audiences. So far my personal opinion is concern this one best movie I proudly said Bollywood movie I ever see in my entire life. Nothing goes wrong this movie start and end up with breathtaking experience. One shot in this movie Barbra says to Ritik I don’t know you came from the which corner of world but what I know is life I am going to leave from now ..…one year….one day or one minute I want to leave with you…..I love this….what love, I liked this love in this movie.

In today’s scenario where we falling for the movies which is based on the one night stand or love less points. I personally feel this one is benchmark…I viewer its was a great pleasure watching Riktik-Barbara chemistry which is unseen specially in bollywood movies due to the some old actors.

I love this movie it touch my sole and know one can rate this movie……Paisa Wasool"